Rostered Minister Contact Updates

    First Name
    Last Name
    Congregation and City
    Who's Contact Are You Updating?
    Your OwnYour Pastor'sYour Congregation's
    What information would you like to update?

    Reports to the Bishop

    Reports to the Bishop must be filed annually each year before the synod assembly. To complete your report, please do so online by clicking here.

    Additional Forms

    Seminary Debt Reduction

    The 2021 seminary debt reduction application is available here.  Please review the entire form carefully and submit via email or in hard copy form no later than October 30, 2021. 

    Due to recently adopted changes in eligibility for the Public Servant Loan Forgiveness program regarding pastors and federal student loans, you will notice several changes.  Additional information is required in order to be most efficient with the tremendous resources made available by generous donors who support rostered leaders in South Dakota like nowhere else.

    NOTE:  All rostered leaders are invited and encouraged to submit an application, even if you have not yet completed the LSS student loan counseling. Please note on your application and a committee member will contact you about further requirements.

    If you have questions about the application, please contact Kathy McHenry at or 605.274.5030.  

    Call Process Documents for Congregations and Rostered Ministers

    Call Process documents for congregations and rostered leaders may be found on the Call Process Page.

    If you have any questions about the Call Process, please contact Rev. Renee Splichal Larson at 605-274-4022 or Crystal McCormick at 605-274-4024.

    Forms and Information For Congregations and Synodically Authorized Ministers

    Ministry Site Profile (MSP) Form for Congregations in Call Process

    Congregations entering the call process will find the Ministry Site Profile  (MSP) Forms at the ELCA website.  Completing the MSP and contacting the synod office are the first steps to beginning the call process.

    If you have any questions about your congregation’s call process or the above form, please contact Rev. Renee Splichal Larson at 605-274-4022.

    Rostered Minister Profile (RMP) Form For Rostered Ministers

    “Call Process” refers to the process by which rostered leaders — ordained or lay — move from one call to another in the ELCA. Information and forms pertaining to the call process may be found at the ELCA web site.

    If you are interested in mobility, please complete the appropriate form and submit it to the synod office with signatures.  If you have any questions about the mobility process or the forms, please contact Rev. Renee Splichal Larson at 605-274-4022.