Annual Meeting Resources
Resources for your congregation’s annual meetings can be found in the links below. Please also follow the steps with annual year end matters that need to be completed by each congregation in the South Dakota Synod. We appreciate your attention to the following the steps. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 605-274-4011.
Please note these important dates to return forms by:
- Step 2 – 2021 Congregational Leadership Form – Due by January 29, 2021. Questions? Contact Crystal McCormick, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 605-274-4024.
- Step 3 – Your Congregation’s Plan for Mission Support in 2021 (Statement of Intent) – Due by January 29, 2021.
Questions? Contact Lois Borchardt, email@example.com or call 605-274-4025.
- Step 4 – Forms A & C – (Parochial Report submitted to Churchwide) – Online reporting opens in early January. Passcodes and IDs are mailed on the printed forms to every congregation from the Churchwide Office of Secretary.
For newly elected Synod Assembly Voting Members, please note that the 2021 Synod Assembly is scheduled for June 4-5, 2021.
Download materials sent to all congregations in December. Use these materials and resources during your annual meeting.
2020 Year End Materials
Download documents that were sent to each congregation in December.
Additional Resources for Your Congregation’s Annual Meeting
- “Journeying Together in Christ” – 5 Year Vision of the South Dakota Synod – journeywithfaith.org.
- Stories of Faith in Action 2020 – Digital Publication
- Stories of Faith in Action 2020 – Interactive Page
- Feature – “Connecting Cultures at Camp” – Lutherans Outdoors in SD in Stories of Faith in Action.
- Thank You for your Mission Support – Video
- Where does your offering go? – Video
2021 Congregation Parochial Statistics Report
Forms A and C (Parochial Report for 2021)
- Forms A and C (Parochial Report) which are used to update the parochial statistics of the church. To file your annual congregation report, click here.
- Congregational IDs and Passwords will be mailed to each congregation from the churchwide office and online filing is open.