Annual Meeting Resources
Year End Materials are available for download to use in your congregations. Printed versions of these will be mailed to each congregation in December 2016.
Statement of Intent
Fill out your congregation’s statement of intent for 2018 Mission Support online by clicking here.
2017 Year End Materials
Download documents that were sent to each congregation in December.
|• Annual Meeting Tip Sheet 2017 (pdf)|
|• Annual Report Cover (pdf)|
|• Bishop Zellmer Year End Letter (pdf)|
|• Parliamentary Procedure (pdf)|
|• SD Synod Mission Breakdown (chart) (pdf)|
|• Statement of Intent 2018 (pdf)|
|• Stories of Faith in Action (pdf)|
|• Synod Adopted Budget (pdf)|
|• Where Does My Offering Go (pdf)|
2018 Congregational Leadership Form
Click here to complete your congregation’s leadership form for 2018. This information is valuable to the Synod so we can keep your congregational records accurate throughout the year. Please complete this electronic form after your annual meeting.
Additional Resources for Your Congregation’s Annual Meeting
- Stories of Faith in Action throughout South Dakota (videos)
- Stories of Faith in Action throughout the ELCA (Videos)
2017 Annual Reports to the Bishop
Forms A and C (Parochial Report for 2017)
- Forms A and C (Parochial Report) which are used to update the parochial statistics of the church. To file your annual congregation report, click here.
- Congregational IDs and Passwords will be mailed to each congregation from the churchwide office. If you have any questions logging in, please contact the Synod Office at 605-274-4011.
Rostered Minister Annual Reports
- Click here to file your Annual Report to Bishop Zellmer online.
Stories of Faith in Action (2017)
- Stories of Faith in Action
- Four Ways to Use Stories of Faith in Action
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Stories of Faith in Action in the ELCA (Videos)
- Stories of Faith in Action in South Dakota (Videos)
Stories of Faith in Action is a free, annual publication that highlights how God is changing lives through Mission Support, the percentage of your congregational offering that is shared with your synod and your churchwide organization. Read and share stories from around this church by ordering free copies of Stories of Faith in Action today! All you have to cover is shipping.
IRS 2018 Standard Mileage Rates
Beginning on Jan. 1, 2018, the standard mileage rates for the use of a car (also vans, pickups or panel trucks) will be:
- 54.5 cents for every mile of business travel driven, up 1 cent from the rate for 2017.
- 18 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes, up 1 cent from the rate for 2017.
- 14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations.
- Click here to read the announcement.