Community Suicide Prevention Workshops
Suicidal thoughts, much like mental health conditions, can affect anyone regardless of age, gender or background. Each year, more than 41,000 individuals die by suicide (source: NAMI), leaving behind loved ones left to navigate the tragedy of loss.
The South Dakota Synod is hosting community suicide prevention workshops for rostered ministers, congregational leaders and members to learn the warning signs, share resources, and to prevent suicides in our communities, families, and congregations.
- Tuesday, October 16 – 6:45 PM (MT)- Woyatan Lutheran Church, Rapid City
- Thursday, October 18 – 6:30 PM (CT)* at East Side Lutheran Church in Sioux Falls *NOTE Time change
- Monday, October 22 – 7 PM (CT) at Zion Lutheran Church in Aberdeen
Please RSVP at one of the following locations below.
- Suicide Prevention Workshop - Rapid City
6:45 PM - 8:45 PM
- Suicide Prevention Workshop - Sioux Falls
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Suicide Prevention Workshop - Aberdeen
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM