June 4-5, 2021
Held virtually, via Zoom. Details on the Assembly can be found on the assembly page here.
Before you begin online registration, please note the following items:
- Payment is required at the time of registration by using a credit or debit card. No offline payments are accepted. If this is an issue, please contact the Assembly Registrar, Lois Borchardt, for instructions before you begin registration at 605-274-4025.
- Registration has been extended to Friday, May 14 at 1 PM CT.
- Questions to be asked: Voting Member Type (Lay, Rostered, Youth, etc.), congregation city and conference, gender identity, and if a member is black, indigenous, person of color (BIPOC) or if a person’s primary language is other than English. This information is collected for credential reporting to the assembly.
- IMPORTANT – Email for EACH Voting Member: We will need emails for each voting member of the assembly. This is very important information so each voting member can have access to the online voting software and Zoom. You must have this ready before completing registration. Please do not enter the general congregation email or register voting members under the same email account. If you have questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees are non-refundable, but substitutions are allowable until May 25. Please contact the assembly registrar for assistance.
- Virtual Synod Assembly
06/04/2021 - 06/05/2021
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM